We didn't tell Katie where we were going because we wanted it to be a surprise. We kept telling her that we were going to Home Depot...lol. We figured she wouldn't have a clue until we got into the arena and she saw the stage, but she figured it out before we even parked the car. I have NO idea how she knew that we were going to see the Wiggles, but she did. As soon as we pulled into the parking garage, she started asking if she was going to see Dorothy & Wags & Henry...Mike & I looked at each other in disbelief...HOW DID SHE KNOW? So much for that surprise...lol.
When we got to our seats, Katie said, with anticipation in her eyes, "This is the best surprise EVER!". It was really cute :-) I don't know who was more excited, me or her?! I have to admit that I have become quite a big Wiggles fan myself.
TOOT, TOOT
CHUGA, CHUGA
BIG RED CAR!!!
Katie was fairly reserved during the show and I really couldn't tell if she was enjoying herself or not. Today is Day 6 in this "maintenance cycle" and the first day off steroids, so she usually doesn't feel quite right on this day in each cycle. Sometimes I think that the steroids steal her smile away...I hate it! But, when I asked her if she was having fun, she responded with a resounding, "YES!".
FRUIT SALAD...
YUMY, YUMMY!!!!
When I asked her what her favorite part was, she replied, "EVERYTHING!".
I am SO glad that we were able to take her to the concert. This was absolutely the last hurrah...now she is on lockdown for the winter...there are just WAY too many germs out there right now. I dread the thought of being in all winter, but I dread the thought of being in the hospital even more than that.
For your viewing pleasure...
When I asked her what her favorite part was, she replied, "EVERYTHING!".
I am SO glad that we were able to take her to the concert. This was absolutely the last hurrah...now she is on lockdown for the winter...there are just WAY too many germs out there right now. I dread the thought of being in all winter, but I dread the thought of being in the hospital even more than that.
For your viewing pleasure...
3 comments:
I was reading the post and Cameron saw the Wiggles and we had to sit & watch the Big Red Car video 4 times. I guess he likes them too!
Glad you all had fun!
What a great surprise!!!
Wow! Looks like you all had a great time! Awesome shots!
That's funny that she figured out your surprise!
Post a Comment