This morning, Katie pee'd in the potty AGAIN! And again, it was when she was wrapping up her tubby. I left her in the tub while the water was draining and I went to get dressed. I told her repeatedly not to pee in the tub!!! So, when I went to get dressed, I said, "Call me if you need me, and don't pee in that tub!" Well, sure enough, two seconds later, I hear, "Mommy, I gotta pee in the potty". Well, I thought she was pulling my leg, but I got her out of the tub anyway and put her on the potty with a book. I figured she would jump up in two seconds and say, "it's not coming". So, I left her on the potty with her book and I went back to my room to finish getting dressed. When I hear, "Mommy, Mommy, it's in there!!!!" So, I come running out of my bedroom, in to the bathroom and she is pointing at the potty, all excited that she "did it!" Well, I wasn't as excited this time as last, so I remembered to get a few pictures :-) Poor kid...
YEAH KATIE!!!
2 comments:
Yeah! That's awesome!
Unfortunately, I did not get a photo of "potty success" - good for you for getting one!
Congrats!! That is when you actually feel like you accomplished something in your life, right?! lol YAY for Katie!
Post a Comment