Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, November 21, 2008

Third time is a charm...

This morning, Katie pee'd in the potty AGAIN!! Yeah!! I think she is starting to get it. The only problem now is that she only goes on the potty when she is naked and getting out of the tubby. lol

How do I get her to realize that she needs to use the potty during the day too???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let her walk around naked all day!

Caryn said...

If you're wondering who "phillias" is it's Darren. Anyway, put her on the potty after she gets up in the morning and after naps and before bed time. It helps set a routine to it too. Even try just sitting her on the potty and have a special coloring book or read a special "for the potty only" book especially if she says she wants to go but doesn't seem to have the patience to stay there for a while. I never used pullups with Honor, I let her be naked or wear the cotton training pants so she knew when she peed and was uncomfortable even though it means more laundry she learned pretty quick! Good Luck and just keep reminding her she's a big girl and she can do it!!