Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just when I thought it was a lost cause...

Last night, I gave the bathroom a good cleaning and I decided to put away Kaitlyn's potty for now. With everything else that is going on, I figured we could give her a break and wait at least a few more months to start again with the potty training.

Then, this morning when Kaitlyn was in the bath, all of a sudden, she stands up and says, "I gotta get outta here!!!!". I looked at her like something had happened and I asked her "why?". She replied, "I gotta go pee in my potty!!!". So, I figured she would "lose it" while I was pulling the potty back out of the closet. But, to my surprise, she held it. I pulled her out of the tub and put her on the potty where sure enough, she pee'd in the potty!!!! lol

After she got off the potty, she was so proud of herself. She kept saying, "It's in there, it's in there, mommy!!!"

I couldn't believe it. It was so cute and I was so darn proud of her. We were both so excited that I actually forgot to grab the camera and take a picture...sigh.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Hooray for the potty!!!!