This picture was taken Dec 2007 - I am still the same weight. Too many people read this blog to say what that weight is, but let's just say that I am hoping this little competition will re-motivate me to lose some of the extra "fluff" that I have found since Kaitlyn's diagnosis in August :-)I will keep you posted on my progress. The competition begins the first week in February - wish me luck!!!
4 comments:
Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck,Good Luck! Being a person that has struggled with weight all my life, I know first hand how hard this battle can be! I'm also on the way to taking off the rest of the "baby" weight after Gavin arrived in July. I'm down 3 lbs in the last 1.5 weeks! Cheers to you!
You know you can do it! Just put your mind to it and go for it!!!
YOU GO LOSER!!
I'm signed up too! Maybe some competition is what I needed!
** Bonus - Cameron stayed in child watch today for 1 hour without incident! Maybe I will be able to use the brand new fitness center after all **
Post a Comment