I am very excited about the start of a new year. Somehow, it always seems like you are staring over with a clean slate. I have been debating about posting my goals for the year. I finally decided to stop debating and just post them. At least then I have somewhere to store them for the year, you know for easy reference in June when I have forgotten what they were.
So here goes...
Amy's Personal Goals for 2009
Lose weight (what else is new?)
Hike Mt. Washington
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Improve Photography skills
Scrapbooking goals posted here: http://serendipidousadventures.blogspot.com/
Family Goals for 2009
Spend more quality time as a couple – date night every Saturday night
Spend more quality time as a family – Family Fun day once per month
Spend more time on preschool activities with Kaitlyn
Do all we can to get Kaitlyn healthy
Lots to do - gotta go!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment