Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bootcamp - Week 3 Results

OK, I am back from vacation and feeling the lack of energy from poor eating and no exercise all week. Bootcamp was rough this morning, I had NO energy at all. This is a good sign that I did a really bad job sticking to my diet last week. Another tell tale sign is the 10 additional pounds that showed up on the scale this morning...sigh...I am hoping that I will be able to drop those quickly and still meet my goal for the month of June...we'll see how this week goes. I get so frustrated with myself on weeks that I do badly...talk about wasted effort!!! If I would only stick to my diet, I would probably be at my goal weight by now instead of battling the same 10 pounds over and over...ARGH!!!!

My goal this week is to stick to my calorie range and exercise A LOT!!! I want to drop these 10 pounds, plus 1!!!

No comments: