This week, I lost 4 pounds!!!
I have no idea how I lost the 4 pounds because I really didn't do much differently this week except eat a little bit less. I got on and off the scale about 5 times just to make sure because I didn't believe it...lol. Very nice surprise though!
This week, my goal is to write down everything that I eat and stick to my calorie range. I have gotten away from my food journal in the past month, so this week I really want to focus on getting back in the habit of recording everything I eat.
Bootcamp went really well this morning. I am very pleased with the ladies in this group. They really seem determined to make a change for themselves and that is truly inspiring to me. I am REALLY glad that I decided to run this bootcamp again this summer. I feel blessed to be sharing my weight loss journey with these women :-)
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats!!! That is awesome!
I haven't seen a 4 pound weight loss in MONTHS! Kindof frustrating because I know I am working hard, but aparently not hard enough. :-(
Well anyway, this isn't about me it is about you!!! Keep up the good work and the bootcamp! :-)
Thanks Amy for running this Bootcamp for all of us. It is the kick in the pants I needed to get motivated towards my goal. You are an inspiration.
p.s. I'm pretty sore today. LOL!
Post a Comment