Mike & I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary on Thursday (June 18th) and this was his gift to me - a nice family day :-) I couldn't ask for more than that!!!

Mike & I enjoyed a similar cruise on our wedding night. After our wedding reception, we went for a dinner cruise on the Spirit of Boston. It was such a nice way to end our wedding day because we finally got to be alone and we finally got to eat!! I hear there was fabulous food at our wedding, but I didn't have any!!! lol

The food on the Family Fun cruise was fabulous! I highly recommend this cruise to all you families out there!!!

Boston's skyline

The Dancing Queen.
Katie had a blast dancing with all the other little kids on the dance floor. By the end of the cruise, strangers were taking pictures of her because she was so darn cute shaking her butt and showing off her "rad moves".

Dessert was chocolate cake AND cheesecake...YUM!
We ate ours on the top deck, overlooking the harbor.

Daddy & Daughter on the dance floor...so cute.
You truly are Mo Anam Cara!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment