Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bootcamp - Week 2 Results

This week, I lost 2 pounds.

My goal this week was to write down everything that I ate and stick to my calorie range. HAH! I failed miserably at this task this week...I didn't record a single thing! I did however try to remain conscious of what I was eating and tried to make the best decisions for meals and no snacking in between. I guess I did something right if I lost 2 pounds!!

Next week, we are on vacation down Cape Cod and I am planning a stop later today at the Golden Boy, my favorite restaurant down the Cape. I ALWAYS get the fried seafood platter and today will be no different. I use Saturdays as my "free" day, so I am really looking forward to my "Fisherman Platter"!!! The hard part will be reigning it in for the rest of the week. Vacations are always difficult for diets, so my goal is to maintain my weight this week.

Feet update: I am still in physical therapy, and I think I will be there for quite a while. The good thing is that I think it is starting to help. My feet are still in pain when I first get out of bed in the morning, but I can stay on them for much longer during the day and well into the night, which is a definite improvement. This week, I got some new orthotics as the ones I received from the podiatrist did NOT help at all. So, hopefully those will help the healing progress...argh...it is SO frustrating to be limited like this. But, at least I feel I am moving in the right direction.

OK, gotta run...Bootcamp starts in 10 minutes!!!

No comments: