After some kicking and screaming (on my part), Mike finally agreed to let me bring "some" of my scrapbooking stuff up to the sunroom :-) I spent a few hours on Friday night getting a good amount of power layouts done for some upcoming crops. I really wanted to spend some more time on Saturday or Sunday, but I never got back out there. Where does the weekend go?
I kinda like the corner set up like this. I envision a permanent workspace with cabinets for storage, some shelves, maybe some paper organizers...lol...just kidding, honey...maybe...

Since I usually do my layouts in the basement, it was really nice to scrapbook in a space with some light and a nice view to boot!!!

2 comments:
And so begins a new era... I would click the "like" button if there was one :) A sunroom is a much better place to scrapbook than a basement!
nice room!
Post a Comment