Click here to check it out!!!
Mike created this video on the spur of the moment, but we should have gotten the video camera ready. She is so used to talking with her cousins via the web cam that she actually thought that Santa was talking directly to her on the computer. She responded to every one of his questions and everything. Oh my God...it was SO cute! After the message was over, she wanted to call him back to show Santa her little picture book with pictures of her cousins. She also wanted to show him a picture of her on his lap from last year. I heard her say, "Santa will ask if that is me?" and I will tell him, "Yes, it surely is!"
This year, she totally believes in the magic of it all and it is just so awesome to watch her eyes light up every time she sees Santa...the magic of Christmas truly is in the children...LOVE IT!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
1 comment:
Amen sister! lol I do the SAME thing!!! lol
Post a Comment