Every girl needs her Princess attire...
And we have matching T-shirts for every day of our vacation...
Some of my favorites...the Mickey Mouse Club...
And 'Getting Wild at Animal Kingdom'...
And one designed by me specially for my little hero...
The front...
The back...reads, "Survivor Hope.. Strength...Love"

This may be a little overboard, but even Bunny had special clothes for the trip...

I made the hat out of felt, glitter and sticker paper :-)


And my favorite creation... an animal print pillowcase dress that I made myself!! I really do not sew at all, so I was REALLY happy that this dress came out as well as it did :-)

Do you think I am excited for this trip?? I made myself crazy with all this prep work and probably wouldn't recommend doing the "matching shirts" to anyone, but I am thinking of the pictures of us in Disney and hoping that they will look just a little bit nicer because we were all wearing the same colors...Yeah, I know...Coo Coo...
This may be a little overboard, but even Bunny had special clothes for the trip...
I made the hat out of felt, glitter and sticker paper :-)
And my favorite creation... an animal print pillowcase dress that I made myself!! I really do not sew at all, so I was REALLY happy that this dress came out as well as it did :-)

Do you think I am excited for this trip?? I made myself crazy with all this prep work and probably wouldn't recommend doing the "matching shirts" to anyone, but I am thinking of the pictures of us in Disney and hoping that they will look just a little bit nicer because we were all wearing the same colors...Yeah, I know...Coo Coo...
No comments:
Post a Comment