Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grafton Celebrates 275 Years!!!


I have WAY too many great photos from today's parade. Here is just a sampling...if you would like to see all of them, let me know and I will send you the Shutterfly album :-)


The start of the parade was very exciting, complete with Grafton's finest leading the way.

We were right along the side of the road, so it was LOUD!!!! I loved it, Katie hated it...lol.

She covered her ears before we could even see anything...lol. It only got louder!!!

Grand Marshal introduction...

Grafton's High School & Middle School bands....

Alice Cole is STILL representing the Grafton Girl's Softball League. She was there when I played 20 years ago!!!!

After all the noise passed, and Katie realized that people were throwing candy to the kids, she really got into the parade!

The Community Barn...

Katie giving a high-five to one of the Shriners! Those little cars were so cute!!!

After today's event, I remembered why we decided to add on to our house instead of moving...WE LOVE GRAFTON!!!!!

For a complete write-up, check the Daily Grafton HERE or the Grafton News HERE !!!

No comments: