Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a Pillow...It's a Pet...

It's a Pillow Pet!!!



Today, we went to the mall to get Katie one of these cuddly pillow pets. We don't go to the mall often, but every time we do, she asks to get one of these things. I usually never have the extra money for one until today. We made a special trip to the mall just to get one of these pets. I told her she could pick out a small one for the plane ride to Disney :-)

After some deliberation, she picked out the piggie...

I am sure the man selling the pillow pets probably thought I was a weirdo for taking pictures, but he wouldn't be the first one to think this...lol..I am glad that a simple surprise made my girl so happy :-)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

This is tops on Daniela's Christmas list and she can practically recite the whole commercial. She really, really, reeaaalllly wants the unicorn one. I better get one before "Santa" runs out!