Today, we FINALLY closed on the loan that will fund our addition project. It took over a month just finalize all the paperwork for this loan even though we have been approved for it since JANUARY!!!! Good God, I can't believe what a pain in the butt all of this is!!! Seriously, if I had known how much red tape we would have to go through for this addition, I don't think we would have done it. We probably would have stuck it out here for as long as we could and then moved at some point down the road. But, now we are in the think of this project and it is WAY too late to turn back now. So, all we can do is hop and pray that this turns out the way have hoped.
GOD, HELP US!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment