Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween at GLC

This morning, I met Katie at her school for her Halloween party. I had a blast seeing the kids in their "circle time" singing their Halloween songs for the parents...soo cute!


After "circle time", they were plenty of activities for the kids to participate in.

Bean bag toss for a sticker...

Beading...

Glue the skull heads to the coffin. Number of skull heads needs to match the number on the coffin...Good counting game I guess...lol..

Stack the skull bones...

It was nice to spend some time in Katie's classroom and see how she is doing with her new friends. I love seeing how she interacts with her teachers and the other kids. I would say that she is fully adjusted to school and being away from me all day long :-( It's a bittersweet feeling. I LOVE that she loves school and is doing so well, but at the same time it breaks my heart to see her growing up so quickly. Time is not my friend...lol...

No comments: