After Katie's surprise scavenger hunt, she quickly had breakfast, got dressed and ran off to school for the day. I debated about whether to keep her home for her birthday or to send her to school. I thought it would be fun to take her out of school for the day and do something special with her, but she said she wanted to go to school and be with her friends. So, with that settled, I decided to send her to school with enough cupcakes for the whole class!! I think she had a ton of fun celebrating her birthday at school.
Later, I picked her up and brought her out for dinner. Mike was at work, so it was just the two of us for Katie's birthday dinner. I let her pick the restaurant and she chose the Imperial Buffet in Shrewsbury because she liked how they sang happy birthday over the loudspeaker for the whole restaurant to hear...lol.
Our waitress was a complete nudge, but I think Katie had fun :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment