Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Katie was surprised to see a present waiting for her on the table when she woke up this morning. She kept saying, "Look, someone left me a present!" I said, "Yeah, mommy and daddy did!" lol

She was very excited to open it up and see what was inside...even though her face in this picture looks a little distraught...lol...

We got her a mix of candy, stickers and jewelery :-) She was happy with her new bracelet!!!

She declared today a "pajama day"!!!

Later in the day, we got creative and tried to make red velvet cake, heart shaped whoopie pies...I think Katie had more fun licking the batter :-)

After a nice dinner with my mom, we each had one of the whoopie pies and they were YUMMY!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

No comments: