Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Monday, February 28, 2011

Katie Gets a Library Card!!!

Today, after having Katie's Five-Year pictures done at the mall, we stopped in to the Shrewsbury Library. The librarians thought she was so cute in her outfit and asked why she was so dressed up. When I told them that she was getting her birthday pictures done, they asked "how old?" and when I replied, "Five!", they informed me that she was now old enough to get her first library card :-)

Katie was THRILLED to get her own library card!!!

Our favorite librarian (and fellow cancer survivor) helped Katie get her library card.



The library staff really made a big deal about Katie getting her first library card and even took a picture of her holding it.  I did not get this picture with my own camera, so I had to scan theirs... Man, I hate it when I miss the shot!!! lol

Katie's first rental on her library card...The Muppet Movie...GOOD CHOICE KATIE!!!

I hope she gets a lot of use out of that library card!!!

No comments: