My girl made me some wonderful presents for my birthday!!! I love how much time she invests in her gifts...she is so loving & thoughtful!!!
I am at the age where I am starting to ponder the questions, "What have I done with my life?" and "What do I still want to do/accomplish?" I haven't quite answered either of these because I start to get depressed thinking about it. I tend to forget about all the things that I have done/accomplished in my life and focus on all the stuff I haven't done yet. But, I am starting to realize what John Lennon was talking about when he sang the words, "Life is what happens while your busy making other plans". I never fully understood what that meant until recently when I started to wonder where the hell the last 5 years went!!! So, with that, I have realized that I need to make more time to do the things that are important to me.
Anyone up for a climb up Mt. Everest??? Just kidding...even I think that is a little much :-)
But, I do have my "bucket list" and I think it's time to start making a dent in it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment