Anyway...Katie's Birthday celebration was very fun for the kids because there is always something fun to do at Sherry's House!!!
The theme was "Princess and the Frog" of course, so we went for Louisiana "themed" food - Meme made Jambalaya and Pop made Bignets, just like Tiana!!! We attempted to make freshly popped popcorn in the popcorn maker that Sherry's House has, but it was a complete disaster - THAT THING IS EVIL!!! We ended up popping popcorn in the microwave and dumping it into the popcorn maker...lol.
Katie was thrilled to have all her friends & family at Sherry's House and she got a kick out of showing everyone around when they first got there. We had some wonderful Sherry's House volunteers to help manage the kids, which was a HUGE help! I think I need them at every party :-)
Katie's cake was made by Stop & Shop in Grafton :-)
I can't believe Katie is FIVE!!!
She is such a grown-up five-year-old...
Katie & her friends getting ready to eat cake!!!
Me & my girl :-)
Love that smile...probably my favorite thing in the whole world.
Some pin the kiss on the frog...I think they were all cheating...lol
The kids were actually playing while we were trying to clean up from the party. They had so much fun playing with everything else that they forgot to play the "pin the kiss on the frog game". Katie was adamant that they were going to play before she left...lol.
We are SO THANKFUL to have a place like Sherry's House. It was great to know that we had a place to go to have Katie's party even though our home was a disaster. And we are also very thankful to the volunteers & interns that helped make the party a success.
I know that Katie really enjoyed herself at the party and that really is all that matters :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment