Today, Katie lost her first tooth!!!
She was getting inpatient with waiting for her tooth to fall out, so she decided to eat an apple this afternoon - well that did the trick!!! It was quite a bloody mess when the tooth came out too..lol. I was so nervous with all the blood that I accidentally threw the tooth into the toilet...thank God I didn't flush!!! I had to go in and find it...ugh...but I was able to rescue the tooth for the toothfairy!!!
Before bed, Katie wrote a note to the toothfairy...
The note reads, "Dear tooth fairy. This is my first tooth. Love Kaitlyn"....SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!
Look at that tiny tooth!!!
She was so excited to leave her tooth for the tooth fairy because she was anxious to find out what the tooth fairy was going to bring her!
I can't believe my baby lost her first tooth!!!!!!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment