Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sherry's House Halloween Party

This year for Halloween, we were going to be pirates, but then Katie saw this crayon box costume at the store and she was adamant that she wanted to be the crayon box and we were to be the crayons.  As much as I tried to convince her otherwise, there was no changing her mind, so I gave in and here we are all decked out at the Sherry's House Halloween Party ...


They had a bouncy slide and obstacle course, which the kids absolutely loved.

 Here is Katie with her favorite Sherry's House volunteer, Tori. She was doing the face painting :-)

There were also arts & crafts to keep the kids entertained.

Dodo, in disguise as a crayon, brought his balloon animals for the kids...I love you "green".

There was an awesome DJ that kept the kids moving!!

And of course, THE LIMBO!!! 

At the end of the party, all the kids were given a goodie bag filled with treats!!!

All of the wonderful families of Why Me.... 

A big thank you to Sherry's House for another awesome time!!!

No comments: