Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The start of homework!!!

We knew this day would come - the start of homework...

Before school started, I laid out "the homework rules". Which were simply...homework before TV. Well, we are a month & 1/2 into school and the homework FINALLY arrived. Of course, now she has forgotten the rule...lol.

So, even though the homework came on Tuesday and wasn't due until Friday, I still implemented the rule and she had her homework done in 1/2 hour and returned it the next day. I am so proud of my little study bug!



Keep up the great work Katie - you are doing such a great job!!!!

No comments: