Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sophie Turns 5!!!

Today, we went to Sophie's 5th birthday party. I CANNOT believe how big the girls are getting! They are just growing up way too fast, but they are still the best of friends and would play with each other every day if we had the time. I love this picture of the girls in a loving embrace :-)


Sophie let Katie help her open her gifts...lol.


And blow out her candles... 

It was a beautiful day, so the kids spent some time playing outside with the soccer ball. Katie played with her two older cousins, Tom & Patrick.

The kids also had their traditional crack at the pinata!!!


The birthday girl cracked it open and let the candy rain down!!!

Uh, Steve - your brother would like to talk to you...lol.

Katie & Sophie show off their loot!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!

No comments: