

She was so happy to drop our letters in the box, she kept looking in the hole to make sure they made it in there. And there's me, the crazy, photo taking mom, nearly in tears. Everyone kept walking by with their "oh, she's so cute" and the "look at that hat" oh and "she's adorable!!!" I was just thinking about how proud I was of her for dropping her letters off at the "Santa box" and hopefully helping a sick child have a wish come true. Who knows, maybe it will be her own wish that gets granted.I also got sucked into buying one of the overpriced mall pictures of Kaitlyn with Santa Claus.
Hey, at least they have upgraded from the Polaroid!!!At first, Kaitlyn didn't want to go anywhere near Santa, so we left and went to the Disney store. After the Disney store, she wanted to go back to see Santa. Once there, I asked her if she wanted to go say "hi" and she said, "yes". Once on his lap, I asked her if she wanted to have her picture taken with Santa and surprisingly, she said "yes". So, I didn't know if this opportunity would arise again this year, her on his lap without tears, so I had them take some pictures...I am such a sucker - I got ONE 8x10 for $26 and the print job is HORRIBLE!!! Oh well, at least Katie looks cute - and happy :-)
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment