Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, December 19, 2008

Mom and Wife of the Year...

I know i don't post many things on here but today i feel compelled to post something. Amy has been a great mom, and a great wife balancing her family and a full time job. Which all of you I know can relate to how hard that can be. Since August 29,2008 she has added a full time nurse to her juggling act. She has had to keep Doctor appointments straight, administer medicines, and deal with an emotional two year old on steroids 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All of this on top of keeping up with a full time job, and doing everything else that is involved with managing a household.

She has also found time to update this blog every step of the way to keep everyone informed. To those of you reading this I don't have to tell you how great of a job she has done on this.

I have no idea how she finds the time and how she finds the energy. I feel very fortunate that I have Amy as a Wife and best friend. She is the rock of my world and Kaitlyn's.

I feel so proud of both Amy and Kaitlyn for fighting this battle head on!

This Holiday Season I cant feel more blessed!

A very blessed husband and father
Mike

2 comments:

Caryn said...

AMEN!

Michele said...

What a sweet comment! How blessed you all are that your little girl is getting healthier each and every day and you all have each other to lean on! :-)