Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!!!

Last night, we started setting up the Christmas decorations. This is actually pretty early for us. We usually don't put up the tree until last minute - I mean really last minute. The last two years, we didn't get the tree up until late Christmas Eve - pathetic, I know. This year, I vowed we would have the Christmas decorations up early!!! We got everything up in about two hours last night, but the tree still needs ornaments. We got a new tree with colored lights and none of my old tree decor matches because I have always had white lights. I can't wait to redo the tree this year - I have to run to the store and pick out a new color scheme! FUN!

Katie was so excited to put up all the decorations, she begged for two days to set up the tree! Every box we opened, she kept saying, "Oh, what's that? what's that?" I love that she is so excited for Christmas this year. This is the first year that she really "gets it" and understands who Santa is...it is SO CUTE!!!!



No comments: