Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

While most people were out buying bread and milk, Katie and I were at KOHLS's buying her a snowsuit and boots, and buying me a winter jacket!!! It's a good thing too because it is snowing like crazy out there!!! We already have about 6 inches here in Grafton. Katie and I just went out to shovel and she had a blast!

Ready to go Ma!Makin' Snowballs!!!
Catchin' Snowflakes!!!
Me: "Time to go in Katie"
Katie: "No, you go in by yourself, I stay out here!!!"

Truth be told, I love the first big snowstorm of the year!!! This year especially because Katie is so excited to "make Frosty and talk to him" and make "snow angels". While we were outside, she started throwing snowballs at me while I was shoveling!!! Too cute! I can't wait to go outside with her tomorrow and PLAY!!!!

No comments: