Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ho Ho Ho - I am Santa Claus!

Katie decided to put on the "stockings" and a Santa hat and ask some of her little buddies what they would like for Christmas...too cute...
Bunny, what would you like for Christmas?
A pony!
Caterpillar, what would you like for Christmas?
A pony!
Dora, what would you like for Christmas?
A pony!
Elmo, what would you like for Christmas?
A pony!

Gheezh - I sure hope Santa has enough ponies for all of Katie's little buddies...lol.

She was so adorable sitting on the "Santa" chair, pretending to be Santa Claus, complete with the "Ho Ho Ho!" So darn cute!!!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Those pictures are too cute!! Sounds like someone wants a pony! If Santa ends up bringing them each a pony you can always keep them over here! ;)

Michele said...

Those are priceless!