(Photo taken by Cathy Zielske)OK, these results are NOT "official" because my trainer was not there to weigh me in this morning and this weight was not recorded in the "Biggest Loser" books. But since I have been reporting my results on Tuesdays, I figured I would stick with that and update on here later with my "official" results. I am scheduled for my "official" weigh in on Thursday.
So, I'll get on with it...I weighed the same this morning as last Tuesday...sigh...it just seems so unfair to sweat as much as I did last week and not have the scale cooperate...probably one too many "Purple Cows" from Swirls & Scoops ;-) I am hoping to sweat enough over the next 2 days to at least pull off a pound for the "official" weigh in.
We'll see...stay tuned!
1 comment:
Hang in there, there is still time! Your team is still going strong! We are hanging on by a thread...
BTW - How did you like the swim challenge?
Post a Comment