But, to stay motivated, I am wearing a shirt that I bought almost 9 years ago...November 8, 2000. You ask...how do I remember the exact date I bought this shirt? Well, I bought this shirt at a Bon Jovi concert. Not being able to try it on, I thought an XL would be large enough, but I was wrong. I have never once worn this shirt, not even that night at the concert, because it was too small. But, today I wear it proudly for the first time ever. Even though the neck is completely stretched out because it has been on a hanger, in my closet, for 9 years...9 YEARS!!!

For me, weight loss is a journey, not a destination. I am happy to see progress. I am proud of myself for sticking with it and not giving up when life threw me some pretty tough curve balls. So, 1 pound less works for me!!
2 comments:
....bringin' SEXY back!!
Right on! I love finding clothes in my closet that I couldn't wear and now can. My problem was I didn't start looking until I was already THROUGH that size! ARGH! lol
Post a Comment