Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week 10 - Biggest Loser Update

This week, I am not very happy - I am only down 1 pound.

I feel like I am pushing my body to the limit and it is just not paying off for me. I am feeling so run down...I have no energy at all, my feet are killing me and I am achy everywhere!!! But I keep pushing myself in hopes of a good weight loss on the scale and to only see a pound, it is just very frustrating. Honestly, I am looking forward to the end of this competition when I can take a week off and just REST!!!!!!!

On the upside...

I have lost a total of 16 pounds for the competition, 21 pounds for the year and 47 pounds overall.

Two more weeks to go....

No comments: