Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, April 18, 2009

Healthy Kids Day at the YMCA

Today, we brought Kaitlyn over to the YMCA for "Healthy Kids Day". First, we walked through the maze of informational tables. Then, we stopped and swabbed our inner cheeks as Mike & I became bone marrow donors for the Caitlin Raymond International Registry (CRIR).

Then, Katie & I took a Mommy & Me ZUMBA class. We both had some fun shakin' it!!!



After dancing for a bit, we made our way outside where there were animals, games and obstacle courses...






The event was only 2 hours long, but we had fun...glad that the rain held off long enough to enjoy the outdoor activities :-)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh how fun! I have wanted to try a zumba class, but I am so lazy I don't like going some place to exercise! lol