Katie and I were doing some exercise the other night...she loves to do the Yoga "on demand" from the Sprout channel. I have no idea where this came from, but she pulled up her shirt and said, "Mommy, who's belly is mine like?" and I said, "it's like mine". She replied, "but, yours went away. You don't have one anymore". Beaming, I gave her a big hug and said, "I love you, Katie. I guess yours is like Daddy's then". She agreed and we finished our yoga...lol.
Today, as I was finishing up my Saturday morning Muscle Conditioning class, I happened to mention to a stranger that I still had to go downstairs to do my 45 minute cardio challenge for the Biggest Loser competition. She asked what it was and I told her about the competition and that it has been going on since February. She replied, "You don't look like you need something like that." I nearly hugged the woman...lol.
It's nice to hear a few unsolicited compliments every once in a while :-)
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
2 comments:
Love it! I think fitting into a 9 year old shirt is pretty awesome!
Doesn't it make you feel like a million bucks when someone notices how well you are doing?! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment