Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Friday, April 3, 2009

Katie & her favorite things

Today, Kaitlyn saw a scrapbooking page on a friend's blog called "My Favorite Things" created by her 4 year old daughter and immediately, Kaitlyn started collecting her favorite things from around the house. She then proceeded to take some pictures with her own camera. I love that she is so excited about photography and scrapbooking :-)


Katie's picture...

Kaitlyn's Favorite Things...
(from the left)
1) Bunny (she is holding him)
2) Binky (in her mouth)
3) Wilson
4) Wilson's leash (apparently Wilson & his leash are two separate "favorite" things)
5) Bunny too
6) Puzzle "Big Butt"
7) Elmo
8) Curious George "Georgie"
9) Little People
10) Dollie
11) Zoe
12) Diego
13) A plastic fork from her kitchen
14) Red ball
15) Simba

3 comments:

Kristin said...

She has her own camera? Daniela wants her own, but I can't decide if it is worth it.

Ali said...

Doesn't Fisher price make a kids Digital camera that actually works?

Michele said...

Wow, she actually takes really good pics! lol It actually is in focus and centered!!! Much better than some photographers I have seen!! (My engagement photos for one--ARGH!)