Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bootcamp - Weeks 12 & 13 Results

Today, was the last meeting of this summer's bootcamp and although I didn't lose the weight that I wanted to lose during this summer's bootcamp, I sure did make some new friends. We had a great group of ladies this summer and I am so happy to have met them all!!!

Weight update - Stayed the same.

Feet update - I have completed my time in physical therapy and I am very disappointed that the pain in my feet is about the same. They referred me to a new doctor...and they have sent my "new" orthotics back to the company for modifications....sigh...I am completely discouraged because when I started therapy 4 months ago, I was in such a great diet/exercise mode and I took it down a notch to allow my feet time to rest. But, now I am feeling like I have fallen off the wagon completely and I have wasted my time in therapy. I am VERY frustrated with the whole thing at this point.

Mt. Washington update - As long as the weather holds out, Mike & I will be heading up to New Hampshire next weekend for our Mt. Washington climb. Stay tuned....

No comments: