It's official...we gave away all of Katie's diapers to her younger cousin and we threw away the changing pad that was on her bureau.
I am happy to say that she has been diaper free for a month!!!! It is now a game to her to hold it until it is almost too late and sometimes it is too late, so she is still having small accidents, but overall she is doing a great job...she has only had one nighttime accident the whole month.
Today, when I went to BJs, I walked down the baby aisle and for the first time in 3 & 1/2 years, I didn't need anything there. It was bittersweet. I remember standing in that very aisle, tearing up because my baby was moving from "Swaddlers" to "Cruisers"...now she is done with diapers.
I officially have a little girl and not a baby.
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
1 comment:
Very lucky! Daniela still can't make it through the night, she sleeps too heavy to wake up to go to the bathroom. Every time we try underwear at night I end up changing everything in the middle of the night - and she doesn't even wake up when I do that!
Just think of all the $$$ you are saving!
Post a Comment