Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chemo Eyes

I can't stand that you can see the veins in Katie's eyes after she receives her chemo treatments. It gets really bad after she has a lumbar puncture. Sometimes, you can even see the veins in her head...I guess that's what a little bit of toxicity does to the body....I hate it!

(Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Ali said...

heartbreaking. Thinking of you…always

Cristin said...

Does it eventually go away? Scarlett had veins on her lids for a few months which I attributed to her being so fair. Now she has lots of freckles.

I hope her better days arrive soon!