She could give up her "good" binky's to the "binky fairy" and she would receive a present.
or
She could just keep wearing them out and then we would throw them in the trash until there were none left.
Well, last night as she was going to bed, she announced that her binky had a hole in it. This was the last of the binky's. So, Katie had to go to sleep last night without one for the first time. After a bit of crying and a kiss goodbye to Mr. Binky, she actually did better than I thought she would. I haven't quite been able to bring myself to throw it away yet, I might put it in her memory box...lol.
And since she lost her opportunity to give up the "good" binky's then there will be no visit from the binky fairy. But, Mom may still get her a little present anyway :-)
Goodbye forever Mr. Binky!
No comments:
Post a Comment