Kaitlyn was very insistent on serving her "customers" their lemonade. I was amazed at how well she did "manning" her lemonade stand. She is still such a little girl, but in some ways older than her years. She never ceases to amaze me. I didn't think she would actually want to serve the lemonade, but when the time came, she was actually quite good at it. Of course, after a while she grew tired of it and went to play, but that's the fun part about being 3....when you get bored with your job, you can just go and do something a bit more fun :-)
THE BEST LEMONADE STAND IN TOWN!!!
Kaitlyn's helpers Maggie & Rachel.
Mike & I with our amazing little girl.
Katie's staff...me, Shelly, Eileen, Mary & Maryann
Katie's Lemonade Stand generated $757.03 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I could not be more proud of my little girl.
Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that made today such a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
If you were not able to attend, but would like to donate, please visit Kaitlyn's personal page at: http://pages.lightthenight.org/ma/Worcestr09/AmyRandell0618
Every little bit helps!!!
We really appreciate your support as we continue the fight against cancer!!!
1 comment:
Hey Amy, I'm so happy that you had such a GREAT turn out. I planned on coming, but Mike had to work, and the thought I bringing both boys by myself to a jam packed event gave me a headache. So I will be making a donation on your website instead. Good Luck!
Post a Comment