Last Sunday was Mike's birthday and we spent the afternoon with family at a cookout! Katie had a blast swimming in the pool as usual.
Happy Birthday Mike!
Monday was so beautiful that I set the sprinkler up in the yard for Katie. She didn't quite get the concept of running through the water because she didn't want it to get in her eyes.
She took to jumping in the mud puddles instead...
Monday night, we brought Katie into the "NAZ" (Nature Adventure Zone) at the "Y". See this post for more info.
Wednesday afternoon, Mike finally got his birthday present from me...I was a little late in the gift giving department this year, but I hope I made him happy with the Wii...
Thursday night, we went to another great Beatles For Sale concert, this one at NARA Park in Acton, MA. These guys ROCK!!!
Lead singer, Joe, with lead guitarist, Steve, in the background.
Rhythm guitarist, Dennis (my dad) & drummer, Mike, in the background.
My dad...
Friday afternoon, we went to the Northboro Splash Pad with Katie's cousins Sophie & Charlie, and her friends Alison, Honor, Mikey & Thorin. Katie & Sophie were so cute together...
Sophie...the Brave one...
No comments:
Post a Comment