Today, Katie & I had a fun-filled day at Davis Farmland with our friends Rachel & Alison!!!
We started out feeding the animals, mostly goats & sheep...some Llama's.

The girls got to try their hand at milking a fake cow. They got a kick out of this and didn't want to move on to something else when we said it was time to go.

We all had fun on the tractor-pulled hayride.

Rachel & I were starting to get tired so we got the girls into the small play yard and we were able to sit in the shade and take a break while the girls played close by.

After the play yard, we brought the girls to the over-crowded splash area. This was a bit scary because there were A LOT of kids and it was pretty easy to lose sight of your own.
Katie's favorite thing at Davis: "I liked all of it!!!" she told me...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment