This week, my weight stayed the same...big surprise there...
Tuesday morning, I got on the treadmill at the gym with Mt. Washington on the brain and I decided to do the "Kilimanjaro" program at an 11% incline and I felt great doing it. However, my feet were in agony for the next 2 days. I went to physical therapy on Wednesday morning and could barely do a thing. Just as I thought I was getting better, I go and basically re-injure my feet. Needles to say, the therapist was NOT happy with me. I am not happy with myself for that matter. I am completely frustrated with my feet!!! This made me wonder about Mt. Washington, but I am too damn stubborn to back down now. The date is set, the babysitter is lined up...as long as the weather holds up, I am going to attempt the climb, no matter the cost. Stupid? Probably...but I just feel that if I don't at least try to do it this summer, I may never get the opportunity to do it again. So, try I will!!!
One of my fellow bootcampers gave me a pair of jeans yesterday...it is my new goal to fit into them by the end of September...thanks Ali!
GLC Holiday Party
14 years ago
1 comment:
You're welcome! I find that fitting into smaller clothing is a better motivator than the scale sometimes.
Post a Comment