Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bootcamp - Week 10 Results

This week, I gained 3 pounds...ugh....

I did not do much in the way of exercise last week and my diet was B-A-D!!! After the previous week, I wanted to rest my feet in hopes of getting them to heal before the big hike next weekend and I'm glad that I did because they do feel significantly better. Still not great, but better.

All that aside, we leave for our Mt. Washington hike next Friday and as long as the weather looks good, we will be making the climb on Saturday. Stay tuned...

No comments: