Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finishing Touches

Today, Mike put the finishing touches on the sunroom...WOO HOO!! Here he is nailing in the last piece of molding. Our couch & loveseat are being delivered next Saturday and then it is on to decor!!! I can't believe this room is finally done...it has been almost 2 years since we started this project.

Mike has spent A LOT of his spare time working on this room. We want to extend a BIG "thank you" to everyone that has helped us with this project (you know who you are). But mostly, I want to thank my hubby for all his hard work. This is an awesome room and I am so thankful to you for putting in the time and energy to do this for our family. I love you!!!

No comments: