Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bootcamp - Week 8 Results

This week, my weight stayed the same.

BUT, I did sit down and plan out a "workout schedule" that starts tomorrow. Usually when I get back into a workout routine, I get re-motivated. So, I know that I won't like it, but I am going to force myself to do it. If I ever want to reach my goals, I need to JUST DO IT!!!

Our Mt. Washington trip is being planned and my body needs to be ready for the challenge. I keep envisioning myself on this mountain and repeating to myself, "this mountain is not going to be kind". A friend of mine sent me a postcard of Mt. Washington while she was up there a few weeks ago and I put it on my refrigerator as a reminder of my goal. I WILL get to the top of that mountain.

6, 288 FEET!!! BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: