Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Thursday, February 25, 2010

Katie's TV Debut

Today, Katie & I spent the day at Sherry's House. I was able to get some uninterrupted work time while Katie was fully entertained by some of the interns at Sherry's House. It was like a mini vacation even though I was working...lol.

Later in the day, some more kids showed up for the big "Charter Communications Commercial"! This is going to be a part of a public service announcement for Charter. We are supposed to get a copy of the final commercial, so stay tuned for that...until then, here are a few pictures and my version of the video at the bottom.





No comments: