Treatment may have ended for Katie, but the battle is far from over.

Please say a prayer for all the children who continue to fight childhood cancer day after day.
Pray for their strength, resilience and healing.



TO MY DEDICATED BLOG READERS:

YUP, I AM BEHIND AGAIN....



Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Lovely Day

Today was a very nice Valentine’s Day. My mom watched Kaitlyn for us while we went out to see Avatar in 3D. This movie was incredible. It was by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. The special effects truly put all other movies to shame and totally raise the bar for all future movies. If you haven’t seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend seeing it in 3D.



After the movie, we came home and took Katie out to the Post Office Pub in Grafton for dinner. It was a nice way to end our Valentines Day. I am so lucky to have the TWO BEST Valentines :-)

No comments: